Our Town Message Board provides Dartmouth residents with up to date information about upcoming events including Town meetings, road construction, and other pertinent info. DCTV also services Community Organizations that share a partnership with either a Dartmouth Town Department or School Department. Messages for non-profit organizations that do not have an official collaboration with the Town of Dartmouth or the Dartmouth Public Schools will ONLY be eligible for posting on the Public Access Message Board on DCTV Channel 95.
Guidelines for Submitting a Town Message Board Request
A Message Board Request must be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Via the online form (click "submit message board request" link above).
- Via a completed grid that is dropped off or faxed (508-994-3074) to DCTV.
- Via e-mail with a poster attached in a .jpg or .pdf format. This MUST be in landscape orientation. Posters that are potrait orientation will not be considered.
- Must be for a community service or event that is partnered with either a Dartmouth Town Department or School Department.
- Only completed forms will be processed.
- Press releases are not acceptable for the Town Message Board.
- Dartmouth Community Television must receive this form at least two weeks prior to the event.
- If information does not fit in grid, rephrase your information.~ Information on additional grids made will not be aired, only information on the grids provided by DCTV will be aired.
- Duration of posting will not exceed two months.
- DCTV will run an announcement up to one month prior to the date of the event.
- Thank you announcements shall be aired up to two months, and timing will commence with first submission of thank you names.
- No commercial announcements, advertising, direct appeal for funds, or personal messages will be accepted.
- Fundraisers directly funding schools or town departments may include ticket prices; other agencies may not include prices or admission fees.
- A “call for more information” number is extremely encouraged.
- Dartmouth Community Television reserves the right to schedule announcements at its discretion as well as reject and edit any message.
- DCTV cannot post FOR PROFIT events or happenings only non-profit or community events.
- The Bulletin Board cannot be used for political purposes.
- These guidelines are not negotiable and are subject to change without notice.
- T.M.B. form may be faxed to DCTV at 508-994-3074 or emailed to DCTV.
Download our PDF form with easy saving options to fill out and e-mail or fax in - Request Form.