Community Message Board
Our Town Message Board provides Dartmouth residents with up to date information about upcoming events including Town meetings, road construction, and other pertinent information. DCTV also services Community Organizations that share a partnership with either a Dartmouth Town Department or School Department. Messages for non-profit organizations that do not have an official collaboration with the Town of Dartmouth or the Dartmouth Public Schools will ONLY be eligible for posting on the Public Access Message Board on DCTV Channel 95.
Guidelines for Submitting a Town Message Board Request
A Message Board Request must be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Via the online form, visit the Submit Message Board Request form.
- Via email sent to the Dartmouth TV department.
- Must be for a community service or event that is partnered with either a Dartmouth Town Department or School Department.
- Attachments of flyers/posters to be placed on the message board must be formatted in landscape orientation.
- Press releases are not acceptable for the Town Message Board.
- Dartmouth Community Television must receive this form at least two weeks prior to the event.
- No commercial announcements, advertising, direct appeal for funds, or personal messages will be accepted.
- Fundraisers directly funding schools or town departments may include ticket prices; other agencies may not include prices or admission fees.
- DCTV cannot post FOR PROFIT events or happenings, only non-profit or community events.
- The Bulletin Board cannot be used for political purposes.
- These guidelines are not negotiable and are subject to change without notice.
- Dartmouth Community Television reserves the right to schedule announcements at its discretion as well as reject and edit any message.