- Parks & Recreation
- Public Parks & Beaches Division
- Sticker / Day Pass Information
- Resident Sticker Rules & Regulations
Resident Sticker Rules & Regulations
A Dartmouth All Facilities sticker is available to residents for $40, $30 for senior citizens (age 65 and older), and no charge for disabled veterans.
At all times, this vehicle pass remains the property of the Town of Dartmouth. The person to whom the pass is issued (pass holder) is purchasing a parking privilege, not the pass, and agrees that the pass may be revoked by removal or other means if it is not used in accordance with Board regulations. The pass holder also agrees that the Town of Dartmouth, through its authorized agents, will make the final judgment as to whether a pass has been used in violation of department regulations. Stickers are non-refundable and non-transferable. Violation of these Rules and Regulations will result in loss of household/property sticker privileges for a period of one year from the date of violation.
- Sticker Placement: Stickers must be adhered to the driver's side front windshield outside of the wiper zone.
- Purchasing: To purchase an all-facilities sticker, you must be a Dartmouth resident or property owner. Current vehicle registration must be uploaded at the time of purchase and will be assigned to a parking pass. No expired registrations will be accepted.
- Senior Citizens: Residents over the age of 65 are entitled to a discount on any vehicle registered in their name. The driver's license of the person the vehicle is registered to must be uploaded at the time of purchase.
- Disabled Veterans: Disabled veterans are issued stickers at no charge. Vehicle registration and the disabled veteran card or letter is required, and the names on both must match.
- Leased Vehicles: Vehicle registration along with the original lease paperwork or a monthly statement showing your name, Dartmouth address, and vehicle information is required in order to purchase a sticker if it is not stated on the registration.
- Dealer Plates: If your vehicle has a dealer plate, only one sticker will be issued per dealer plate.
- Property Owners: Vehicle registration as well as property tax bill is required when purchasing a sticker. All property owners must know that only people whose names are listed on the deed will be allowed to purchase stickers and that name must also appear on the registration of the vehicle.
- Seasonal Renters: Vehicle registration as well as the lease stating the names of those leasing the property, the address in Dartmouth that they are leasing, and the dates of the lease are required to purchase a pass. Names must match.
- Stolen Sticker: Stolen stickers must be reported to the police. A copy of the police report along with your current vehicle registration must be brought in to receive another sticker at no charge.
- Lost Sticker: If you lose or misplace your sticker you are able to purchase another sticker under the same vehicle and plate number for $5.
- Selling Vehicle: Before selling your vehicle peel off your sticker and re-stick it to the new vehicle. The new registration must be brought to the office for updating. In the event the sticker cannot be reused, a $5 fee will apply.
- Totaled Vehicle: Bring in the accident report and the sticker of the totaled vehicle, (if possible) to receive another sticker along with a $5 fee. If the sticker can be reused, no fee will apply.
These rules are those made by the Parks and Recreation Board. The office staff does not have the authority to make any exceptions without their approval.