- Museum Passes
As COVID restrictions relax, museum passes are starting back up. Check our museum pass reservation system for availability. They are available to borrow from either branch - Southworth or North Branch.
In order to use the museum passes, you must be 18 or older and sign our museum pass acceptance form - or be a minor age 12 or older whose parent or guardian has read and signed the museum pass acceptance form. A parent or guardian will not be able to sign for a minor if the parent/guardian has a blocked library card. (Both the minor and parent or guardian must come to the library to sign this form before borrowing a museum or park pass.)
Signing the form acknowledges a 5 per day late fee and agreement to pay a replacement fee for any lost or damaged pass. Passes must be returned to the Circulation Desk at Southworth Library (no book drop or other location returns).
Museum Passes The Friends of the Dartmouth Libraries sponsor museum pass memberships for:
- Details about all Museums
- Blithewold Mansion, Gardens and Arboretum (reduced cost admission)
- Boston Children's Museum (reduced cost admission)
- Buttonwood Park Zoo (free entry)
- Edaville (2 passes for Dartmouth residents - free entry for one per pass)
- Harvard Museum of Natural History (reduced cost admission)
- Heritage Museums and Gardens (reduced cost admission)
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum (reduced cost admission)
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum (reduced cost admission)
- Mass Audobun Parks (reduced cost admission)
- Massachusetts State Park Pass: The Annual ParksPass provides free parking at over 50 facilities in the Massachusetts state parks system. It must be on display in your vehicle at all times. It is not valid for camping.
- Museum of Fine Arts - Boston (reduced cost admission)
- Museum of Science - Boston (reduced cost admission)
- Mystic Aquarium - Mystic, CT (reduced cost admission)
- Mystic Seaport - Mystic, CT (reduced cost admission)
- New Bedford Whaling Museum (reduced cost admission)
- New England Aquarium (reduced cost admission)
- Pawsox Library Pass (reduced cost admission)
- Plimoth Plantation (reduced cost admission)
- Providence Children's Museum (reduced cost admission)
- Robbins Museum of Archaeology (free admission)
- Roger Williams Park Zoo (reduced cost admission)
- Salem Witch Museum (reduced cost admission)
- USS Constitution Museum (free admission)
Other libraries in the SAILS network may permit you to borrow their passes. View a list of library passes available throughout the SAILS network.
Discounted admission without a museum pass is also available for 3 off at the Zeiterion Theatre if you mention that you have a SAILS library card.
Discounted Ticket Without a Museum Pass
Discounted ticket program for Zeiterion Theatre performances - Just show your SAILS library card when buying a ticket at the Purchase St. Box Office and receive a $3 discount on each ticket (except summer and certain shows) (two tickets per card holder). Phone order tickets can be picked up at the box office upon presentation of library card. The tickets are not available at the area SAILS libraries.