Where does one file?

The Business Certificate is applied for through the Town's online permitting system. View the Dartmouth View Point Cloud website choose the town clerk's office on the page and follow the instructions. Please call the Town Clerk's Office with any questions at 508-910-1800.

Show All Answers

1. Who Must File?
2. Where does one file?
3. What if I am no longer in Business or I move?
4. Does a Business Certificate Expire?
5. Do I have to Display the Certificate?