New! It's easy to view and/or pay your bills online.
The Town of Dartmouth offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their Real Estate Tax, Personal Property Tax, Vehicle Excise Tax, Water & Sewer, Sanitation, and Boat Excise bills online. We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- Easy to use - No registration required
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- You may create an automatic payment schedule
- Get an emailed confirmation of payment or print a receipt
- Paying online with e-check is less than the cost of a stamp!
- For every bill you register for online payment, you will receive three email reminder notifications until the bill is paid.
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account or the following card types are accepted for payment (*VISA is not accepted for water/sewer bills.)
Online payments will incur a convenience fee. Town of Dartmouth receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
The non-refundable convenience fee when using credit cards is a percentage-based or flat rate fee that varies depending on the card type and the bill you are paying. The convenience fee is automatically calculated based upon the type of credit card used and the dollar amount of the bill being paid and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. The convenience fee when using an Electronic Check is $.40.
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your credit card and bank statements.
If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please call (508) 910-1806 or send an email.
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330 ext. 2700.
Online Bill Payment Available For:
- Real Estate Tax
- Personal Property Tax
- Motor Vehicle and Boat Taxes
- Water/Sewer bills
Benefits of Online Payment:
- Easy, convenient, and secure
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Schedule your payment today to occur at a later date
- Payment History allows you to view all the payments you have submitted through Invoice Cloud
- Pay using a checking/savings account or with your Credit Card
- Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330 ext. 2700.
- For questions related to your tax bill contact the Town Collector's Office at (508) 910-1806.