The Energy Manager leads local efforts to identify, organize, fund, implement and monitor energy efficiency and renewable energy projects at municipal building facilities and public schools.
The responsibilities of the Energy Manager include:
- overseeing the development and implementation of the town’s energy plan,
- managing energy efficiency and renewable energy grant funded projects,
- seeking grant and other funding opportunities for reducing energy use,
- maintaining Dartmouth’s efforts as one of the Commonwealth’s Green Communities, and,
- working with utility companies to conduct energy audits and implement energy conservation measures.
Have any questions, comments, or requests? Contact the Energy Manager via email at [email protected] or by phone at 508-910-1830.