Dartmouth Town Collector Gary J. Carreiro would like to inform residents that Fiscal Year 2021 first and second quarter Real Estate and Personal Property Tax bills have been mailed. First quarter bills are due on or before August 3, 2020 and second quarter bills are due on or before November 2, 2020. If you have not received your tax bill, please contact the Town Collectors Office at (508) 910-1806 to obtain a copy.
Town Collector Collection Procedures at Town Hall the weeks of 6/29/2020 and 7/6/2020:
- Residents will be met as soon as they pull into Town parking lot and asked what type of business they are looking to conduct.
- Residents will then be pointed to the right front door of the building for tax payments and other Town Collector functions.
- Residents will be greeted by Town Collector personnel who will collect payment and provide receipt of transaction.
- Handicapped parking will be available to residents.
- The times for collection will be 8:30AM to 3:00 PM, 6/29/2020 through 7/10/2020.
- If residents would like to contact the Town Collectors Office they can do so by dialing (508) 910-1806.