Search the Enterprise e-catalog – the online library catalog for the SAILS library network of libraries in Southeastern Massachusetts including Dartmouth.
Title not in our SAILS Library Network? Search across the state with the Commonwealth Catalog (ComCat).
How to Use the Commonwealth Catalog:
Search Worldcat to browse a list of books and other library materials in libraries across the United States. If you find something that is only in WorldCat, ask a librarian to get it for you through inter-library loan.
- Click here to see our latest acquisitions: New Books at the Dartmouth Libraries
- Visit our Book Discussion Groups page to learn about our adult & teen book clubs.
- LibraryAware – Get email newsletters on different topics or view new title and award lists online.
- Book Page – Discover your next great book! View the online version of the Book Page newsletter here. It contains interviews, reviews and features from the print edition, along with web-exclusive content and articles. The print edition of Book Page magazine is available in the library as well.
- Every year the Massachusetts Center for the Book comes up with a list of “Must Reads”. Throughout the award year, they award a list of “Must Reads ” that have been written by Massachusetts writers or about Massachusetts themes. The awards are in four categories: fiction, nonfiction, poetry & children’s/young adult literature.
- Top Children’s Book Lists – Lists from the New York Times, the National Education Association and more.
- Reviews and What To Read Next
- Suggested Reads with NoveList Plus